Information for Borrowers
Borrowers may complete one of the short and easy Missouri FIRST loan applications or apply with a participating lender. All portions of the application must be completed. Borrowers should submit the application to any participating lender, who will then submit the application to the Missouri State Treasurer’s Office. The lender, subject to its standard credit policy, determines the underlying loan approval prior to applying with the Treasurer’s office.
Click on the application you would like to view:
- Beginning Farmer Loan Application
- Facility Borrower Loan Application
- Farm Operations Loan Application
- Guaranteed Agribusiness Loan Application
- Guaranteed Livestock Loan Application
- Alternative Energy Operation Loan Application
- Alternative Energy Consumer Loan Application
- Job Enhancement Loan Application
- Local Governments Loan Application
- Multi-Family Housing Loan Application
- Small Business Loan Application
Your application can be submitted to any participating lender in Missouri.
Contact us with any questions at (573) 751-2372