The following are summaries and other information related to Proposed Rules that the Missouri State Treasurer's Office has submitted to the Secretary of State for Publication in the Missouri Register. These rules will not go into effect until the public has had an opportunity to submit written comments, and to attend a public hearing if one is scheduled.
Any person may offer comments on a Proposed Rule. The instructions for submitting comments, and the location and date of a hearing if one is scheduled, are located after the text of each rule. Please note that the official text of a Proposed Rule is the version that appears in the Missouri Register, not the draft copy on this site. Refer to the official copy if you wish to submit comments.
We hope you find this site helpful and informative.
- Proposed Amendment: 15 CSR 50.4.020
- Summary: This Amendment changes the number of times per year that an account owner may direct the investment of contributions to his or her MOST 529 College Savings Plan Account.
- Fiscal Notes: N/A
- Small Business Impact Statement: N/A
- Proposed Amendment Text: ProposedAmendment.pdf
- Incorporated by Reference Materials: ReferenceMaterials.pdf
- Link to Missouri Register: http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/moreg/current/v40n5/v40n5a.pdf
- Date Posted: March 2, 2015