Farming Operation Program
The purpose of the Farming Operation Program is to assist the established farmer with low-cost operating funds for production expenses. These expenses may include:
- Equipment purchase or rental
- Custom harvesting expense
- Professional fees or renovations
- Expansion or purchase of buildings and ancillary fixed assets (loading chutes, grain storage, etc.)
Funds may not be used for purchasing or refinancing land
- Borrower must be headquartered and operating in Missouri.
- Must have fewer than 10 employees.
- Projected farm income (not including spouse's income) must be greater than non-farm income.
Preference is given to farms suffering drought-related losses.
Download an Farm Operations Loan Application to be completed with your lender.