Facility Borrower Program
The Facility Borrowers Program allows a development facility or renewal fuel production facility borrower, qualified by the Missouri Agriculture and Small Business Development Authority, to apply for a reduced loan rate. Funds may be used to finance new costs associated with facilities producing either a good derived from an agricultural commodity or using a process to produce a good derived from an agricultural product.
Facilities producing an energy source derived from a renewable, domestically grown organic compound capable of powering machinery, including an engine or power plant, and any by-product derived from such energy source may also receive funds.
Eligible facilities must:
- Have MASBDA certificate of qualification.
- Be headquartered in Missouri.
- Be a partnership, corporation, or LLC organized in Missouri that maintains operations and transacts business in Missouri.
- Be a facility with 12 or more producer members.
- Be organized for profit.
- Currently owe no unpaid, non-protested taxes to the State of Missouri or any political subdivision.
- Have no unresolved environmental compliance issues with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
NOTE: Only applicants who have received a certificate of qualification from the Missouri Agriculture and Small Business Development Authority for the Eligible Facility Borrower Program are eligible for this Linked Deposit Program. For more information about this program, please call (573) 751-2129 or visit MASBDA.
Download an Facility Borrower Loan Application to be completed with your lender.