Borrowers are required:
- To be in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- To meet the eligibility requirements specified in the laws governing the Missouri Linked Deposit Program.
- To use loan proceeds only for authorized purposes.
- The total loan amount must not exceed the allowable maximum.
- Be current on state taxes.
Any Missouri Linked Deposit Program loan proceeds not used for authorized purposes must be returned to the lender. Misrepresentation of information provided in order to obtain a Missouri Linked Deposit Program loan, or violation of certification requirements, is a Class A misdemeanor. The Missouri State Treasurer’s office monitors compliance with these provisions of the law.