The Missouri Linked Deposit Program partners with lenders to provide low-interest loans to help create and retain Missouri jobs, expand the economy and strengthen communities statewide.
The Missouri Linked Deposit Program for Small Business provides low-interest loans to enable Missouri's small businesses to grow. Eligibility guidelines have expanded to increase access to small business loans to companies with less than 100 full-time employees up from companies with less than 25 full-time employees.
Effective April 21, 2011, Treasurer Clint Zweifel has adopted the HELP system – the Harmed-area Emergency Loan Priority system – to expedite Missouri Linked Deposit Program loan approvals. Borrowers in counties determined to have been impacted will receive 24-hour approval of completed applications.
As of August 28, 2014, the following county qualifies for the HELP system:
The list of counties will be updated as needed.
- Headquartered in Missouri.
- Maintains operations and transacts business in Missouri.
- Employs less than 100 full-time employees.
- Borrower is organized for profit.
- Does not currently owe any unpaid, non-protested taxes to the State of Missouri or any political subdivision.
- Business has no unresolved environmental compliance issues with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
- Rent, utilities, insurance or taxes
- Professional fees
- Equipment purchase, rental or lease
- Renovations, repairs and maintenance of equipment and facilities (paving, fencing, installation of loading docks, etc.)
- Purchase of land and buildings
Download a Small Business Loan Application to be completed with your lender.